[Bf-python] Importing python code from textwindow as a module

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Jul 2 02:58:02 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 21:55, John wrote:
> Will this be implemented before the next releace? I got the pre-releace
> and Blended Midi won't run it becuase of this.

Yes, it's important to have loading of modules working at least as well
as in Blender 2.27.

> Also will the change fix
> the but where Blender had to be reloaded to use an updated module in the
> text window?       Thanks asdf_46

I'm not sure I understand this.  Do you mean when a module is updated
via an external editor and then you have to press ALT+R to reload the
changed text?  Probably not, it seems you mean something related to
Blended Midi files.  Well, we'll try to get this app, as well as other
important ones working with "NewPy" before the release, for sure.
Anything, please tell us.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br