[Bf-python] Re: python script repository suggestion

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Aug 16 14:21:25 CEST 2003

Hi John,

Yep... yep... it's an old point at our agenda, but never has been
executed.
It's a volunteers project here, so these things really depend at
personal motivations & energy. Would you be interested to collect this
information for us?

I've cc-ed it to our python mailing list. Here you can subscribe to
that list, or view the messages:

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org