[Bf-python] Epydoc into Blender!

Manuel Bastioni manuelbastioni at tin.it
Thu Aug 14 21:24:57 CEST 2003

Before the 228a I've a problem to use epydoc, because I can't import
the Blender built-in module. But after this fix
----------------------
Added argv to the builtin sys Python module. Currently only argv[0]
  is there. This fixes the weird error that can make correct scritps
  fail.
----------------------
I can run epydoc from Blender text window.

I put in Blender.exe folder
the epydoc folder created, after epydoc installation, in
python22/Lib/site-packages

In Blender folder  I put this four files too (I think the .py and pyw are
sufficient,
but to be sure a copy all):

epydoc.py
epydoc.pyo
epydoc.pyc
epydoc.pyw

After this, I load in the Blender text window the epidoc.pyw.
ALT-P  to run epydoc gui!

Ciao,

       Manuel