[Bf-python] Blender => Cal3D mesh and animation exporter

Jiba jiba at tuxfamily.org
Wed Aug 6 00:14:28 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I've just finished my Blender => Cal3D exporter script !
Is there a kind of repository of such script ? Or should i send it to the BF Python mailing liste ?
I believe the script will interress other people working on animation export script !

BTW, is there a more optimal way than "scene.makeCurrent()" for updating IPO curve's values after calling "scene.currentFrame(new_frame)" ?

Thanks for the help i have received here when writing this script !
Jiba