[Bf-python] 2.28 compatibility problem: object has no attribute 'Mesh' ...

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sun Aug 3 17:09:21 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 11:40, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm used the ac3d import and export scripts from
> http://igspot.ig.com.br/wgermano/programming/Blend-AC.html
> (which is down since a while) for Blender versions up to 2.27.

Yes, they don't work yet with the 2.28 version, but I'll soon fix that.
I'm one of the guys who implemented the 2.28 API in Blender and in 2.29
my scripts will probably come bundled with the program (and be
accessible from menus, no need for Text windows and ALT+P).

But this week I'll update the scripts, thanks for the incentive : ).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br