[Bf-python] (no subject)

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Jan 2 22:39:22 CET 2002

Hi Chris,

----- Original Message -----
From: <ChrisKeith at aol.com>
To: <bf-python at blender.org>; <wgermano at ig.com.br>
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 2:58 PM
Subject: [Bf-python] (no subject)

> Hello Willian -
>
> Can you hold off on incorporating my changes?  I've hit a
> couple of edge cases that I didn't handle well, and I want to
> fix them before the code goes out to others.

No problem, I'm still in trouble here with my hw (what a week...),
probably it'll still take a week before I get all worked out.

About updating build systems, the short answer is: don't worry.  The
coder who checks commits some contribution makes sure it works with at
least one build system (original makefiles, SCons, msvc project
files), then others make needed updates for the rest.  We linux users,
for example, don't even touch project files, since they "shouldn't be
edited by hand".

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br