[Bf-modeling] 3d printing tools or help?

robert johnson superman320 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Feb 10 17:44:19 CET 2018

First thabk you for letting me subscrive and recive this help, or suggest something???

2 issues:

1 i cant figure out the scakeing system.. id like ti work in mm where the grid has mm X mm squares to hekp me scake correctly for 3d printing im confused how to do this and would really appreachiate the help.

2: splicing in blender.

I can 3d model confidently now but i like to model as a complete object then cut into pieces for 3d printing but cant seem to do this.

I woukd like to be able to model the obj add a solidify and apply it then use a plane to booleon and difference with it to create the cut.

The planes line appears but it does not seperate the verts from the 2 halves and requeres me to select each face to be able to do so is there anyway around this???