[Bf-modeling] Interactive Mirroring improvements

Vlad Mafteiu Scai mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 19:27:02 CEST 2016

Hi,

Is it possible to have some improvements to this tool?

I would like for example if I press Ctrl to choose the point of mirroring
using snapping together with the axis selection. If I press D will create a
duplicated mirror. If I press Shift it will choose world origin point for
mirroring automatically.

Thanks,

Vlad Mafteiu Scai

*3D Artist, UI Designer*
This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.