[Bf-modeling] question about bevel behavior on flat planes

metalliandy metalliandy666 at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 12 01:56:06 CEST 2014

I would say that with recursion on I would expect them to curve,
including the outer edges.
I wouldn't expect the horizontal edges to be curved though. They should
remain straight.

Something roughly like this
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2057427/Bug%20Reports/Blender/bevel_curve.jpg

I think it would be best to have a checkbox to specify that only
boundary edges should curve might be a good idea for this behaviour,
especially if it's going to break the bevel in other areas.

Cheers,

-Andy