[Bf-modeling] Looptools port to C?

Metalliandy666@googlemail.com metalliandy666 at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 14 00:22:22 CEST 2013

Hey Campbell,

Sounds good, mate. The bridge you made is very close to the bridge in LoopTools with a few minor differences so you have already started :)

The most used tools for me are Bridge, circle and space and I use these many time throughout each modelling session.

I'm afk for a few weeks but when I get back we can talk more about it if you like.

Cheers,

-Andy