[Bf-marketing] Compositor MVP and Media Contacts, please

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 14:41:24 CEST 2008

Hey Blenderheads with Marketing Hats,

I'm submitting a proposal to write a book on Compositing using Blender, focusing on the Node-based Compositor and VSE. As you know, Blender has similar functionality to parts of After Effects, Shake and Fusion.

One section of the proposal asks for "Influential Contacts" to get a copy into the hands of "connected people". Does anyone meet/know anyone, like at Siggraph, or ILM, Lucas, or even Gaming companies EA, etc. or film production houses, from a "big house", that might be open to using Blender in post-pro as part of their pipeline? If so, I would like to add them to my MVP list.

Thanks,
Roger