[Bf-marketing] Press release BBB

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Mar 15 10:32:46 CET 2008

Hi,

>> Big Buck Bunny: http://bigbuckbunny.org
>>

> Nothing much to nitpick, sounds good.
>
> I suppose of course that bickbuckbunny.org will go live before the
> release
> of this (server not found).

It resolves for me. Note the typo above!
Maybe the link requires a www?

http://www.bigbuckbunny.org/

About foundation vs institute: i'll check on a nice line, but I want to
prevent information overkill in the press release. The focus for this
release was on the fact that open source + open content can be
succesful business.

-Ton-