[Bf-marketing] media kit for siggraph?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 22:41:45 CEST 2006

On 7/30/06, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately I don't have time for this (yet). Although we can
> printout stuff there.

I was thinking that a temporary kit could be assembled from the site
by those who can't attend.  Only thing that couldn't be done would be
the contact list and the logo (although I'm sure there are additional
photos and shots that would be good to have).

> We don't have an id scanner, I hate these things :)

I hate em too :)  However we found about half of people don't bring
business cards since they expect you to have a scanner.  Also the
printout is nice to make notes on the back of.  Although I suppose a
notebook would work just as good.

> I'll be the person to talk bizz with people personal anyway, collect
> bizzcards, and give each person a personal follow up 1-2 weeks after
> the show.

Okay, sounds good, although I hope you have far more high quality
contacts than will make that easily feasible :)

LetterRip