[Bf-marketing] Fwd: News Link Request...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jan 4 23:29:36 CET 2006

Hi,

I've replied to him that I can't help soon... we also don't do banners
on our website. And I don't like to add stuff like this on the
frontpage either.

But, what I do like to see is a section on blender.org where we can
allow third parties to showcase their products. A sort of 'third party
catalog' or so.

There's more companies supporting blender now... anyone? :)

-Ton-

Begin forwarded message:

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org