[Bf-marketing] Corporate Identity

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Mon Jan 2 12:39:51 CET 2006

Pierre-Luc,
Don't go too wild on the it! Although it never hurts to read in on the
subject :o)

Blender already has a world class identity, it just lacks the
guidelines and conformity. Our task is (IMO) to sort out which colors
to use (this will be cutting down on the colors currently in use), and
to make sure there are good templates. We won't re-do the whole
Blender identity.

Ewout

p.s. I still haven't recieved any mail from you personally, don't
hesitate to send questions or anything else.