[Bf-marketing] Re: Media request

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Dec 30 13:50:40 CET 2005

Hi guys,

Let's see if it works when I forward press inquiries to this list...
saves me a lot of time!

I would suggest that - if you want to reply - you just notify this
list, and (later on) cc the list with the reply as sent.
When nobody does, I might do it on january 3rd anyway!

Best wishes for 2006!

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org