[Bf-linux] linux chroot setup instructions

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Tue Mar 18 19:05:13 CET 2008

I've put the first document for the linux chroot setup in the wiki at:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Setting_Up_a_Chroot_Build_Environment_under_Linux

This should get you started making the chroot.  Once you have it
installed, you should then be able to go into it and build blender as
you normally would.

My next step will be to upload the user-config.py file, build scripts,
and special static library setup I use for the actual release build.
But I've got other things on my plate today so it  won't happen immediately.

Ken