[Bf-linux] Todo for 2nd test build. meeting notes

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:06:56 CEST 2008

I have a pretty good idea what virtualization is, since I've been
using it since kvm was introduced, and I used it in order to compile
to a completely different arch (uname, clib, 32/64 bit etc.) than the
one I ran the physical machine on.

Again, if chroot is suitable for you, go right ahead. I haven't been
able to compile using any chroot which was created for
blender-specific compilation so far, while using a gentoo chroot on
fedora perfectly well.