[Bf-interface] UI Meeting to be Scheduled

Sebastian König sebastiankoenig at posteo.de
Tue Oct 24 20:49:00 CEST 2017

Hey all!
I might not be able to attend, I will be traveling to Amsterdam then.
Also, I am really sorry for not getting back sooner, or rather also, not contributing anything to the development in the recent months. But job and kids and stuff kind of got in the way… Sorry for that. When will the days finally have 48hours?!

Looking forward to meet you again in Amsterdam!

Cheers and best regards!

Sebastian

--
Sebastian König
Körnerstraße 28
sebastiankoenig at posteo.de
www.blendfx.com

Am 24. Oktober 2017 um 18:22:28, Julian Eisel (eiseljulian at gmail.com) schrieb:

Alright, let's do this then. @Pierre, #blender-ui on freenode IRC server.
Will try to send an extra reminder tomorrow.