[Bf-interface] UI Meeting to be Scheduled

Julian Eisel eiseljulian at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 19:57:36 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Yes, it's time for another UI meeting! Especially because 2.8
developers asked for help from the UI-team.

I'm not sure what the best date/time for it is. Doing it Monday after
the regular meeting (08:00 UTC) would be difficult for people in the
US, and I wouldn't be there either.
Maybe next week Monday, before or after regular meeting (16:00 UTC)?
Or shall we do it earlier, like Wednesday/Thursday?

As general topics I'd suggest:
* Ongoing 2.8 UI projects
* Upcoming 2.8 UI projects (planned projects, deciding on priorities)
* General UI-team organization

Looking on my list of notes we may require multiple meetings, so
expect more to come ;)

Cheers
- Julian -