[Bf-interface] Multi monitors

Pierre Schiller activemotionpictures at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 01:05:59 CET 2017

I´ve been asking for floating windows. Straight answer, the dev team
follows what Tom R said: Floating windows are not part of Blender´s
mentality.
My "temporal solution", CTRL+ALT+U and shift to anything you want (I
usually require Shift + F9 - outliner). That way I work with "multi"
things..
Sad this has not been considered (multispaces with focus and floating
windows).

Portfolio 2013 <http://be.net/3dcinetv>
Cinema & TV production
Video Reel <https://vimeo.com/3dcinetv/reel2012>