[Bf-interface] Suggestions for manipulators welcome

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Mon Jun 19 20:17:41 CEST 2017

A few modeling tools I’d suggest:
- Inset (depth, size)
- Vertex / Edge Bevel (segments, profile, depth)
- Spin (steps, angle)
- Screw (steps, turns)

--
Jonathan Williamson

On June 18, 2017 at 9:34:10 PM, Campbell Barton (ideasman42 at gmail.com) wrote:

Hi, it would be good to collect suggestions for areas of Blender were
we might take advantage of manipulators.

https://developer.blender.org/T51844

Feel free to reply with suggestions.

While it's not high priority to implement these manipulators immediately,
its good to get an idea of the manipulators we might need to support
to help planning the internal API's
Some might be worth adding as proof-of-concept if they push the system
in ways the current manipulators don't.

--
- Campbell