[Bf-interface] UV/Image editor: Keyboard shortcuts for navigating image textures - useful or not?

Sander de Regt blendercontact at shadowmaker.nl
Mon Aug 14 11:32:57 CEST 2017

Hi,

Today I imported a model with 20+ very similary named and looking image
textures (think tex#1 tex #1.1) etc.
The thumbnails weren't much help (too small) and going through all the
images by using the dropdown menu was quite tedious. I tried the arrow
keys to cycle through the images, but that didn't work. I couldn't find
any shortcuts for this.
Did I overlook them or aren't they there?

If not: Would anyone else find this a useful feature to have?

Sander de Regt

ShadowMaker SdR
The Netherlands