[Bf-interface] [Bf-committers] Material naming problem - Please solve it!

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 13 16:08:07 CEST 2016

For the records, here is original bug report:
https://developer.blender.org/T49601

I closed it, since there is no bug here really, this is more like 'how
things work currently', and 'do we want/need to make those shown names
longer in UI' question.

For what matters, full ID name (including materials) can be at most 63
ASCII chars currently.

Remaining is in the hands of the UI team really, I believe?