[Bf-interface] Workflow workshop, agenda topics and preparations

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Fri Nov 25 04:19:19 CET 2016

Hey all!

What with my unplanned absence, I thought I’d write up a few of my key thoughts (and hopes) for focus during the workflow sprint. I have three main topics that I’d love to see explored:

Tool Workflow as it relates to utilizing tools from hotkeys, menus, and toolbars
Universal (simplified) keymap with an emphasis on selection + transformation that leaves room for customization

As a final thought: what can we remove? What’s no longer needed, redundant, or otherwise poorly implemented that’s not doing anyone any good?

--
Jonathan Williamson