[Bf-interface] Blender 2.8 layer and workflow proposal

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 21:20:47 CET 2016

Hi there,
(cross posting in multiple blender lists, if you have a reply to make
please do it on bf-committers).

In the past weeks I've been working at the Blender Institute on
unifying all the past proposals about layer, viewport, engines and
workflow designs.

Without further ado you can read the suggested proposal here:
https://code.blender.org/2016/11/layers-and-beyond/

I'm posting this to the Cycles list as well, because there are a few
cycles related changes that would be a nice fit for the current
proposal.

We're planning to present it at the usability workshop next week. But
any early feedback is welcome as well.

Regards,
Dalai
--