[Bf-interface] Workflow workshop - additional particiant request

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Nov 15 18:40:57 CET 2016

Hi,

Discussed it with Pawel already. It's not a good idea to extend the team even more.

We have a very large diverse group already. Michael's contributions can be reviewed just like anyone else's. And he's welcome to visit the Blender Institute at one of our famous weeklies! Let him contact me for appointment :)

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands