[Bf-interface] Workflow workshop, agenda topics and preparations

Paweł Łyczkowski pawellyczkowski at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:14:23 CET 2016

Hi,

Very good news about more people being hired to work on Blender!

About the agenda - if it's not a problem I would be glad for and hour or
two to give a talk showing some ideas for the UI, preferably with a
projector. It would be similar to the talk I gave on BConf 2015 as part of
the UI Team talk, just updated and expanded a bit. The topics would be
mostly functionality, keymaps and GUI.

Best,
Paweł Łyczkowski