[Bf-interface] Flowgraph UI

Adam Armstrong armstronga94 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 10:55:31 CET 2016

Hello,

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask.  My name is Adam and I am trying to create a flowgraph interface similar to the one in blender (also similar to Unreal Engine 4 blueprint and material editors).  However I cannot find a place to start, and I also cannot find any information anywhere on the net regarding how flowgraph software works.

I was wondering if it is possible for me to create a standalone version of the flowgraph interface from blender's source code? Or if there are any information sources online that you could point me to?

Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Adam