[Bf-interface] Blender UI Meeting Notes - March 9 2016

Thomas Beck software at plasmasolutions.de
Wed Mar 9 22:20:06 CET 2016

Hi Jonathan,

could not attend the meeting as my hotel blocked IRC... hrmpf. Just want to
jump in and offer my support. Working in the UX, dev + 3D area and being
proficient with almost all Blender areas I think that I could give some
good input on UI questions / decisions & keep an eye on coherent UX
concepts. I can't promise that I can help with developing much as this
year's working schedule is already pretty dense, but I would gladly help on
everything UI/UX. So if you guys agree, I would gladly join the UX/UI team.

Best regards,
Thomas

Jonathan Williamson <jonathan at cgcookie.com> schrieb am Mi., 9. März 2016 um
21:20 Uhr: