[Bf-interface] GSoC UI Meeting

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Thu Jul 14 17:40:29 CEST 2016

Sounds good to me! The initial dev meeting can be a bit hard for me to make but I can be there shortly after the regular meeting at the very least.

--
Jonathan Williamson

On July 14, 2016 at 10:30:13 AM, Mike Pan (mike.c.pan at gmail.com) wrote:

Sounds great. Count me in!

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 at 02:33 Julian Eisel <eiseljulian at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I asked the students if they'd be interested in a meeting to discuss
the UI part of their projects [1]. Got positive responses, so let's do
this!

We can make it a really relaxed meeting, nothing too formal.
I'd propose we invite students to join #blenderui after the next
meeting, but would be cool if some UI team members could stick around
the rest of the day. Just so every student has the chance to chime in.

Is that fine with everybody?

Cheers,
- Julian -

[1] https://lists.blender.org/pipermail/soc-2016-dev/2016-July/000113.html