[Bf-interface] Tool and properties panel idea.

Stephen Hamacek s.hamacek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 08:33:25 CET 2016

Thanks Jeffry and Julian,

Makes sense to me, would be most grateful if this made it in. Just to be clear, I would vote for this option to apply to all panels if possible (e.g. all T and N panels, + the panels in the property window tabs) as they all get very full and cluttered for me.

Thanks Jeffry for the hint on editing plugins/scripts to put them in appropriate tabs. I was hoping there would be a way to do this, as I end up with so many tabs I can't even see the first letter of some of them. Perhaps another idea would be for the tabs themselves to scroll through rather than scaling to fit the vertical space...

Cheers,

Stephen.