[Bf-interface] Tool and properties panel idea.

Stephen Hamacek s.hamacek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 03:19:35 CET 2016

Just a small idea I've had for a while I thought I'd share:

With so many addons in my installation I frequently have lots of scrolling to do in my tool, properties and settings panels. I am aware of, and often use the option of CTRL-clicking a panel's name to simultaneously open it and close the other panels, which does help keep things a little saner visually.

So I was wondering if it's feasible to make this behaviour default (I guess as a user preference) so that clicking a panel name opens it and closes the others, and CTRL-clicking (or SHIFT-clicking or whatever) is like regular-clicking now, for opening/closing multiple panels freely.

It would just be one less keystroke x1000 for me daily, and I think others would like this option too. (Forgive me if there's already a way to do this that I don't know of...)

Cheers,

Stephen Hamacek
(Hammers)