[Bf-interface] blender 2.8 context senstive ?

François T. francoistarlier at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:24:21 CEST 2016

Hello there,

Below is a conversation I started with Ton, whom asked me to post it here.
If anyone is having thoughts about this topic, please let me know.

Thanks

F.

Hi,

I would send this feedback to the bf-interface group.
There work is being done on practical workflow configs. UV editing now is
part of Mesh editmode, and I think it's a good suggestion to take that
apart and make it an own 'mode' (which optionally can be in editmode still).

-Ton-