[Bf-interface] Editing of all selected items (optional)

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:45:12 CEST 2015

Just brainstorming here, but this sounds like the perfect project for the
new widget system.   Maybe when multiple objects are going to be modified,
draw some sort of star widget on screen with little rays pointing to each
object that is going to be modified.

Another idea would be to put a glowing outline around objects that are
going to be modified - something like blizzard games do:
http://i.imgur.com/8RvpyeQ.png

-Sean