[Bf-interface] Blender Conference 2015

Julian Eisel eiseljulian at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:32:52 CEST 2015

Maybe something about the plans for the coming year plus some resume
about the past of the UI-team? As in - what we've done so far, what we
should do better and what our plans are. Might also be good to
schedule some time for Q&A ;P

(JFYI, I also thought about holding a talk about my personal UI-plans,
covering some bigger projects like widgets, a UI code refactor, etc -
basically to share some of my plans and visions)