[Bf-interface] Container type object

Sam Brubaker sam at worldsday.org
Fri May 8 22:30:19 CEST 2015

This has tremendous potential for animation and motion graphics.

Imagine adding custom properties to the container object that would drive
properties of the objects nested within it. You could then make numerous
clones of the container but still effect specific properties to make each
one different. You could also have a "time" or "frame offset" property that
would offset the animation of the objects within the container without the
need to create redundant actions.

All of these ideas invoke much higher conversations about data structure
and dependencies that I'm not smart enough to be involved in, but I just
wanted to show that having objects nested instead of flat would be a huge
paradigm shift for Blender.