[Bf-interface] Let's talk about video encoding again

Julian Eisel eiseljulian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:43:17 CET 2015

Hey there,

Just wanted to mention that the Output/Encoding panel refactor (based
on Mike's drafts) is still on my track. I would like to take some time
to understand the encoding workflow a bit better which I wasn't able
to find yet. So just in case anyone wonders what happend to it: I hope
to get it done soon.

Cheers,
- Julian -