[Bf-interface] Blender Conference 2015

Julian Eisel eiseljulian at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 23:45:13 CEST 2015

Today was submission deadline so I took the liberty and sent the
following proposal:
Title: UI Team - Report on an Ongoing Journey
Name: UI team
Exp. duration: 1h
things happened, what happened, what worked, what didn't, how can
things be improved, ...

I guess we can still change details if needed, at least the submission
is done now :)

- Julian -