[Bf-interface] Rethinking the paradigms

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Thu Sep 4 17:43:45 CEST 2014

Hey Pawel,

Your insight into these issues has always been very good. I'm interested in
looking over the new sections in your doc more closely, although like Ton
said we do very much need to continue focusing on finishing off the current
projects that've been in progress for so long now. These larger paradigm
discussions, although important, I'm afraid need to wait. That being said,
continuing to flush out your doc and working through the issues outside of
the dev channel will be quite helpful for if and when the time comes to
really look at these issues.

Jonathan Williamson
http://cgcookie.com

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Paweł Łyczkowski <pawellyczkowski at gmail.com