[Bf-interface] Revising the video output interface

Sam Brubaker sam at worldsday.org
Tue Sep 2 15:20:03 CEST 2014

Hi, interface team et al! I'm new to this mailing list, so I'm sorry if
it's bad form to throw a design proposal at everyone as my first message.

Here's my proposal for an improved output interface in Blender:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Rocketman/Encoding_ui_proposal

This is a relatively minor proposal, but the functionality of exporting
images and videos is an important one, so I want to contribute by really
nailing this one small area.

It has received positive feedback and helpful advice from the users that
have seen it, but it still needs a response from B-devs and contributors.
Please let me know what you think about these proposed changes, and whether
I can add this to the roadmap page!

Thanks!
SAM