[Bf-gamedev] Is this list still used?

FRANCISCO ORTIZ chicortiz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 22:41:34 CEST 2017

I'm here Roberto!

Still trying to do the best I can to keep doing games with Blender, using
the Blender game engine. As Jacob I'm interacting with the UPGE team too.
The BlenderArtists forum Layout is kind of broken at the moment, this
steals a lot of force from our community I think.

I'm doing my best to learn Python and C in order to help development.

The environment is kind of harsh for developers where I live.

Greetings!

Ortiz