[Bf-gamedev] [Bf-viewport] Viewport and shader system patches

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Jan 8 19:26:13 CET 2016

Ok, so it seems that currently there isn't really a vision for a
better realtime shading system. At least not from people reading the
bf-viewport and bf-gamedev mailing lists.

I'll review the patches that seem reasonable to me and don't really
break compatibility, and those can go into Blender 2.77. For bigger
changes someone else would need to take the responsibility.