[Bf-gamedev] The future of FBX and/or other formats in Blender

Michael Knubben michaelknubben at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:43:40 CET 2016

I'm forever moving things in and out of Autodesk's FBX Converter. Files I
get from the client, files I export that won't load in the older version of
Max/Maya the client has...
I'm not on the latest version but... can Blender now import the FBX's it
exports? Because if not, that's also not great.

Michael

https://www.artstation.com/artist/michaelknubben
<http://flickr.com/photos/michaelknubben/>