[Bf-gamedev] The future of FBX and/or other formats in Blender

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at polskikursblendera.pl
Tue Feb 9 20:33:14 CET 2016

Standards can change, and the sooner, the better. World should be open and
friendly, not closed and cluttered with crap from huge companies. As I
don't have to use FBX, I vote against it every possible time. Let's make
something valuable instead of supporting those bastards. They are famous
but their so called standards are nothing more than bad habits. Yes, I
blame autodesk and the others for being closed, money greedy and unfriendly
to the community. That's mine five cents.

pio

​Piotr
​ Arlukowicz, BFCT​

​*YT: /user/piotao?feature=guide*