[Bf-gamedev] Anyone with an old webcam...?

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Mon May 18 19:55:16 CEST 2015

I reported this last year https://developer.blender.org/T41608, about
Blender (2.74) crashing using an old Genius VideoCAM NB webcam as input
to VideoOnTexture. This happens only with this webcam, that it works ok
with other software.

Because Blender crashes only with this camera and it doesn't with other
two capture devices... Sergey and I thought to ask Game Dev List people
if someone has this webcam or a similar old webcam to test this crash.

Now, the report is closed, but if someone has a similar camera, tests it
and Blender crashes... maybe it's better to open the report again. If
nobody has it... and nobody has problems with recent cameras... we'll
leave closed.

Cheers.