[Bf-gamedev] Is this list now a BGE list?

Piotr Adamowicz padamowicz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 17:34:09 CEST 2015

I wouldnt really call it a concern. It's just that there hasn't been a
whole lot to discuss on the gamedev assets front. The huge spreadsheet
wishlist of gamedev features that was compiled a while ago is still valid,
although things have been a little slow with Gooseberry features taking up
dev time. BGE fans do their own thing in the meanwhile.