[Bf-gamedev] Using linked libs

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Sep 20 11:42:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

There's an experimental "Pack all libraries" already, but this does not do textures. Make sure you have the files packed already then. Search for it via spacebar search.

Please - feature requests nor support discussions belong here. We are trying to help developers, not to scare them away even more.

Next off topic posters here will just be put on moderation. You then have to wait a few days for your replies or mails to be be approved or ignored.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute