[Bf-gamedev] BGE Suggestions

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:20:18 CET 2014

Unfortunately, the license cannot be realistically changed. As for adding
more advanced filters,  the problem is with options. These filters usually
work best if some knobs are exposed to users/artists, and our current
filter system does not have a great way to facilitate these extra options
at the moment.