[Bf-gamedev] Features list revisited - projects for 2015

Sam Brubaker sam at worldsday.org
Thu Nov 6 19:15:40 CET 2014

Hello, all-- I noticed in this thread that baking is one of the current
priorities for game development, and if that is the case then this bug
ought to be addressed as well:

https://developer.blender.org/T33730

It is not uncommon to bake textures using one UV map and use another UV map
for diffuse, etc. However, if a user wishes to use these maps in a material
node tree in the BGE, it fails at runtime. This is a serious hindrance.
Sorry if this reminder is obnoxious.